Women’s Journal Publishing Business for Sale Tucson
Call John Oberg at 520-235-0685 for more information
Asking Price: $45,000
Downpayment as low as $10,000!
This Tucson based Women s Journal is licensed to publish and is part of a nationally syndicated publication that has been rated the #1 Educational Newspaper for Women in the United States. The full color journals are published bi-monthly and distributed free of charge. Contributors pay for exclusive space to publish objective and educational articles they have written. This publication has a proven sales model that is highly successful in many parts of the country. The owner has developed debilitating health issues and doesn t have the physical energy to continue. All the groundwork has been laid for the success of the Journals. This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic operator to realize the full potential of this business.
Take the next step…call business broker John Oberg today for more information. 520-235-0685.
- Purchase Price: $45,000
- Downpayment: as low as $10,000
- Reason for Sale: severe health issues
- Year Established: 2010
- Years owned by Seller: 2
- Value of License to Publish: $60,000
- Business Structure: LLC
- Covenant Not to Compete: Yes, Pima County
- Training: Two days required by licensor in addition to local training
- License Required: Tucson business license
- Real Estate: N/A
- Assumed Debt: None
- Contact Broker: John Oberg, 520-235-0685
- Business Hours:varied M-F
Call business broker John Oberg today for more information at 520-235-0685.